13th September 2013, 11:22 PM
rockystar

How to prepare for Verbal and HR interview?

im going to attend tcs placement interview next week ,i need to prepare for verbal and H R interview.could plz suggest me how to prepare.i need to know list of antonym and synonym of words asked tcs

15th July 2016, 03:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Verbal and HR interview?

There is no such list that will ensure you that you will clear verbal test of Tata Consultancy Services. It would be better if you go through the book called "Word Power Made Easy" by Norman Lewis, it will definitely help to clear verbal examination of any company. It is a good book and will assist you in building up your vocabulary.

Tips for Interview:

>>Face and dress is the first impression in case of any interview. You must ensure that you are well groomed, shoes polished, decent hair style etc. Greet interviewer and maintain good posture and gesture while answering. HR interviewers look all these points.

>>Do not mention anything wrong in your CV or Resume, have full knowledge about each and everything which you have mentioned your CV. Questions are asked generally from your CV like your project experience, weakness, strength and your qualities that makes you different from other candidates.

>>Speak in gentle tone and do not show off. These tips will definitely help you gain good points in personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?