14th September 2013, 12:00 AM
sumi88

Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college

I have completed my M.E degree in VLSI Design. What should I do to get a job as assistant professor in government Engineering Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  2. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  3. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  4. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  6. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  7. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  8. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  9. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  10. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  11. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  12. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  13. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  15. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing MSc IT with M.Phil in computer science
  17. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
4th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college

sir i m doing my BA history i want to become a professor so pl guide how can i reach to my goal
16th May 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college

can i get job immediately after passed in NET exams or based on seniority
19th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have MBA under Anna university.what is the possible to become a Government college professor
20th June 2019, 01:47 PM
rohitmanglik

You can start your career after M.Tech as an assistant professor in any government college. For this, you have to clear your NET exam conducted jointly by CSIR and UGC for qualifying the postgraduates for lecturership. The details of the examination and the other details can be obtained from the CSIR website or UGC website.
Once you are qualified in the above exam you can apply for lecturer posts in various government colleges and Universities against their advertisements. They may call you for an interview and will be selected based on your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?