14th September 2013, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in RAW? I have passed 12th in PCM with 70%

Sir my name is Md Salman Hassan i have 12th pass in pcm 70% and how can i join in raw and i read in bsc part1 in physics plz tell me sir

14th September 2013, 08:39 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in RAW? I have passed 12th in PCM with 70%

Hi Friend..................

>> The RAW do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process.,

>> Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

>> Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too..,

>> So.,After Completion of 12th Standard.,You are Not Eligible to Join RAW Directly.,First you must Join in any of the UPSC or SSC Post.,Then you can get in to the RAW..,

Eligibility Criteria for this Examination

>> You must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university

>> Your age should between 19 years to 25 years

>> You should be a citizen of India

>> Only unmarried candidates are eligible for this examination

Selection Procedure

** Written Examination

** Medical Test

** Interview Test

all the best.......

Regards.....
Tash
14th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am the student of b sc 1 year (pcm) my math is very loose. So sir give me such suggestion which i will pass in this year.
19th September 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,,,
I have done bca in 2010,,
May I give raw exam,,
Nd when the date of the nxt raw exam,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?