14th September 2013, 07:43 PM
arpita15khanna

How much percentage is required in Law college of DU after completing graduation?

how much percentage want in law college of du after completing graduation.?

13th February 2016, 03:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in Law college of DU after completing graduation?

The candidate who wishes to get admission for undergraduate law courses has to appear for the DU LLB Entrance Exam.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate should hold a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks.

There will be relaxation of 5% marks for OBC category candidates, physically handicapped (PH),widows/wards of defence personnel (CW) category.

The cut off marks for admission of the OBC candidates shall be up to 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.

The candidate appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting for the results of qualifying examination are eligible to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Exam
15th February 2016, 07:58 PM
sonu563
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in Law college of DU after completing graduation?

The minimium 50 percentage is required in Law college of DU after completing graduation
There will be relaxation of 5% marks for OBC category candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?