15th September 2013, 12:07 AM
dsujithreddy

How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering

now iam studying diploma in mechanical engineering then over 3years after can join into mining enrineer

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  2. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  3. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  4. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  6. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  9. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  10. How to change my branch of engineering while studying diploma in mining?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  12. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  15. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India? -- [New]
  17. How to join Mining Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  18. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
15th September 2013, 11:44 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering

Hi Friend,

1.It is good to say that,you can do Engineering after diploma.
2.Write Entrance exam ECET to do engineering from 2nd year onwards.

Mining Engineering Institutes/Universities::

These are some elite institutions in India offering courses in Mining Engineering.

1.Indian Institutes of Technology

2.National Institutes of Technology

3.Jadavpur University, Kolkata

4.Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

5.Indian School of Mines (ISM)

6.Bengal Engineering College

Mining Engineering Career Prospects::

1.Career in mining engineering is tremendous.

2.Mining engineers are responsible for locating and safely extracting natural reserves like petroleum, minerals etc.

3.The duties of mining professionals also include designing, planning, excavation of minerals and their transportation, maintenance of mines, air circulation and removal of toxic gases from the mines.

4.There are some specialized branches like Mining Electronics, Mining Machinery and Mineral Mngineering that mining engineers can opt for.

5.Mining engineers find employment opportunities both in government as well as private sector.

6.Companies like the ONGC, Coal India, Geological Survey of India, HCL, IPCL, Neyvelli Lignite Corp., NALCO, TISCO, TELCO, Reliance and MNCs like British Gas and Schlumberger recruit graduates directly from the top campuses like ISM and IITs.

Thank You.
3rd October 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering

I have certificate in diploma in mechanical engineering.now am working as heavy equipment operator in limestone mines in 5years.how to become a forman in my mines?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?