16th September 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a G Card Holder in CHA?

Could You please tell me how to become a G card holder in CHA(Custom House Agent)? If there is any examination please tell me about its syllabus.

With Thanks.

9th February 2014, 01:57 PM
priya_2011

Default Re: How can I become a G Card Holder in CHA?

In order to become a G CARD holder you have to work under a CHA company. The company will sponsor you and help you appear for the G CARD EXAM conducted by Indian customs. You need to brush up customs act and check the precious exams papers so you can get an exam guide book and laws.
3rd December 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Could You please tell me how to become a G card holder in CHA(Custom House Agent)? If there is any examination please tell me about its syllabus.
4th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

What is basic qualification for writing a G card Exam.
Write know i have five years experience in CHA filed.now i want to write G card exam.i need your suggestion on this regard.
15th June 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, What is basic qualification for writing a G card Exam.
Write know i have two years experience in CHA filed. Now i want to write G card exam.i need your suggestion on this regard
10th October 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have H Card holder , and two years experience, in the CHA , I want to appear the G Card holder and how to process the for G Card Holder.
4th August 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am importer and have Iec code in my personal name I want to get cha licence.my education qualification is Mba marketing I worked in bank operations 7 years. Am I eligible for appearing for Custom clearance Agent exam
26th September 2018, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to appear for g card exam... I completed my mba in logistics and supply chin mgmt.. how should I apply for g card exam..? Where I will get the application and study material?is there any coaching centres.? Someone please guide me

[email protected]
26th September 2018, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my mba in logistics. I wanted to write g card exam... but I have no idea where I will get the examination application and study material to prepare? Can someone help or guide me with the details to [email protected]
6th August 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my MCOM in Finance but I wanted to appear g card exam.Please guide me details about eligibility criteria
11th June 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i get Hcard I am working under a CHA for more than 2 years I am a graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?