18th September 2013, 02:31 PM
anusharagala

How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry

I am a BDS graduate. I am interested to do some short duration courses like diploma in endodontics , aesthetic dentistry . I need some information about the universities offering such courses and also about the fee particulars!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if BDS student does not get admission in MDS?
  2. Does DY Patil offers Diploma courses in Endodontics, Orthodontics and Cosmetic industry?
  3. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
  5. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  6. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  9. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  11. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  12. Which are the short term course related Pediatric Dentistry in India or Abroad?
  13. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  14. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  15. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  18. Short term courses after Diploma in ECE?
8th December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry

I am a BDS graduate. I am interested to do some short duration courses like diploma in endodontics , aesthetic dentistry . I need some information about the universities offering such courses and also about the fee particulars?
5th August 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry

I am a BDS student..I am interested in doing diploma courses in aesthetics endodontics and post endodontics.can I get any info regarding d colleges offering these kind of certificate courses..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?