18th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to study aeronautical engineering?

i am a student who want to study aeronautical engineering what subject must i be good at

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  4. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  8. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  10. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  11. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  14. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  15. How to study aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  16. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  17. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  18. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
31st July 2017, 07:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study aeronautical engineering?

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of this course is 4 years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to appear in entrance examination like joint entrance examination.

The name of best college for you are given below.

=> Flytech Aviation Academy - FAA, Secunderabad

=> Maharshi Dayanand University - MDU, Rohtak

=> Bearys Institute of Technology - BIT, Mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?