22nd April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?

i am a plus two holder with 86% from kerala board of education. i have appeared for the medical and engineering entrance exam of govt. of Kerala. results are not out ,yet. i would like to know whether I can apply for bio informatics courses? if so, what should be my rank? is there colleges in Kerala offering the same course?the same information is needed in the case of bio chemistry. pls answer me.

5th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?

WHAT IS THE COURSE FEES FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY COURSES IN REPUTEDINSTITUTIONS INKERALA
12th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?

i'm plus student with science group (phy,chem,bio ) after what course i want to select in chemistry base without maths
14th May 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed plus two(phy,che,mat,bio)with 86 percent mark in 2014. Can you tell the best courses except eng and med?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?