19th September 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering

What percentage needed in third year diploma to get admission in B.E secon year in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  2. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after doing mechanical engineering 3nd year of diploma
  5. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  6. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  7. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  9. How can I get admission in DU after passing B.Com 3rd year? How much percentage is needed?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  12. can I get admission from 3rd year production diploma to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  13. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  14. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. In which colleges of Pune can I get admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  17. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  18. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
10th August 2016, 09:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering

The admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E course is offered not on the basis of aggregate in diploma course but have to qualify in LEET examination as well.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and the examination is conducted for admission of candidates in 2nd year of course through lateral entry. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have scored minimum 60% in diploma course.

So, as according to university/institution you want to get admission you can appear for respective entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?