21st September 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class

sir I am a student of 11th class and dont have any idea what to do after 12th can u plz guide me what can I do after 12th in commerce
I have taken I.T and maths
plzzzz rply

30th April 2015, 11:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am a student of 11th class and dont have any idea what to do after 12th can u plz guide me what can I do after 12th in commerce
I have taken I.T and maths
plzzzz rply
Since you are in 11th standard, you need to focus on your 12th class board examination. However, it is good that you are aiming for career since now. It’s a good thought that student should think of his/her career right from the beginning. After 10th, whatever education stream you choose will decide your career path. Therefore, you need to be clear and confident while choosing your subject for 12th. Since you have taken commerce stream with Information Technology, it is a good subject selection. This will surely give you immense job opportunities.

So, as for 12th you have taken commercially with IT therefore, for expanding your educational qualification to pursue your graduation, you must select a graduate course that will provide you with a professional degree and will be career-oriented. To get good job opportunities in future, you must make your education skillful.

So for bringing those skills with you, you can do BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) with specialization in IT/ Finance/ HR/Marketing. Other than this you can also do B. Com with IT. You can also apply for courses like Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretary (CS). These courses will bring you a very bright career scope with lucrative job offers.

29th May 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class

Sir, i am a 10th passing student from cbse board and i am not understanding how to select my subject for class 11th please help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?