22nd September 2013, 10:57 PM
tanmay bisaria

What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors

respected sir/madam,
I am tanmay bisaria , pursuing B.E in mechanical engineering from SAGAR INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL. I am currently in 3rd year. I want to do my training /internship in tata motors.could you please tell me the procedure for it.
my email id : [email protected]
Thank you.

24th April 2014, 02:59 PM
mmouriya

Default Re: What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors

respected sir/madam,
I am munna kushwaha , pursuing B.tech in mechanical engineering from BHUTTA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,Punjab. I am currently in 2'nd year. I want to do my training /internship in tata motors.could you please tell me the procedure for it.
my email id : [email protected]
Thank you.
22nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors

Dear sir
I am sanaulla Ansari pursuing B-tech mechanical 3rd year 6th sem. from mewar university chittorgarh Rajasthan.I want to doing traing in Tata motar please sir suggest how to apply.
My email id: [email protected]
1st June 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am amar singh yadav pursuing btech mechanical 2nd year from babu Banarasi das Lucknow. I want to do training in Tata motors please suggest how to apply.
My email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?