22nd April 2011, 10:02 PM
ashakunju

What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi

My Daughter was born in Delhi and her birth Certificate is issued from Delhi. Her passport, her mother's passport, father's and mother's election card and PAN card are all issued from Delhi. Now she wants to apply for a domicile certificate from Delhi. She studied till 8th STandard in Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed her 12th in UAE. now she is in Delhi. For her professional studies she requires a domicile certificate of Delhi. Please advise me the procedure to obtain it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  2. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  3. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  5. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  6. Which state will give domicile to me if I keep moving from one state to another?
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  9. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  13. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  14. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  15. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  16. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  18. Whether Domicile certificate is necessary for Engineering entrance exams for a candidate who has completed 12th in Delhi and 10th in Haryana?
25th February 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi

I am residing at Delhi since 1992 having DL, Voter I-Card, Aadhar No. in self owned resident having Gas & Electricity connection. My wife belongs to Bihar residing with me after marriage from 1996. My first child in class 12th having birth certificate from West Bengal as my father-in-law was residing there and another in 8th Delhi born. Will they required domicile certificate....? in case of any job or admission viz. MBBS/Engineering or other. If yes, then Domicile certificate will required for each child separately...? or my domicile certificate will be sufficient for my child. Please also advice requirement of OBC certificate required for.
25th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi

My daughter was born in ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, but from last 4 years I am residing in UAE for my daughters further education, I need the domicile certificate. How will I get the domicile certificate for my daughters further education. Please help me out.
13th June 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i get domicile for Delhi if i completed my 10th outside Delhi but 11th and 12th from Delhi school for competitive exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?