23rd April 2011, 01:58 PM
sharathdoctor

Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling?

what is the total number of medical seats coming under karnataka cet counselling ?

Related Questions:
7th June 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling?

what are the total number of seats available through cet ?
11th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling?

what is the procedure to get seat in mbbs in karnataka?
11th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Does 54000 rank can get a seat in engineering
11th June 2011, 10:12 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

1) The Karnataka Common Entrance Test CET is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in institutions within the State of Karnataka.

2) A parallel entrance test is held by the Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association under the name of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). This is independant of the government conducted CET and is used to fill some part of the seats of certain engineering/medical/dental colleges in Karnataka.

Note-Non Karnataka students (students not eligible to be considered in the Karnataka quota) cannot appear for the CET. They can only appear for the COMEDK examination.

SEATS IN CET_There are a total of 4,069 medical seats in the government, private and minority-run medical colleges. Seats through a common entrance test will be 1,872, while the managements will have a quota of 2,033 seats. 164 seats have been set aside for the All India quota for which entrance will be conducted by the Centre.
12th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

NUMBER OF MEDICAL SEATS COMING UNDER KEA FOR SC CATOGARY
13th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the total number of seats under the merit list for MBBS given in karnataka?
13th June 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

MY CET MEDICAL RANK IS 4200 AND I COME UNDER 2A CATEGORY. DO I GET A MEDICAL SEAT THROUGH CET
14th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

how many seat are there in 2011 through cet karnataka.
14th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

number of students elegible for medical in karnataka cet 2011
14th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How many 3A category students are elegible for medical in karnataka cet 2011
15th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 4975 rank in medical .i come under 2a category do i get seat and inform probability of getting seat
16th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

My karnataka cet medical rank is 7018 ...and I'm belong to 3b ...can i get seat ......?
17th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the total number of seats under the merit list for MBBS given in karnataka?
my rank 6096 i will get mbbs seat categere 2a
17th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling?

Quote:
i have secured 6096 rank in medical icome under 2a category do i get seat
18th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 2346 rank in medical i come under GM do i get seat and inform probability of getting seat
18th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

give the list of all seats available for sc in government and private colleges?
18th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have 2200 rank n come under 2b...wether i have a chance of getting medical
18th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

my medical cet rank is 4372.& i come in general merit, do i get medical seat.
20th June 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I have secured a rank of 1815 in medical and wish to enter a college in bangalore. Can someone assure me if I can actually get into a respectable college in bangalore with the provision of sc category? Response needed quickly!
20th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the number of govt quota seats under kcet?
20th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 9050 rank in cet medical.I belong to 2A category. can I get the seat?
22nd June 2011, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

How many no., of pu kcet medial seats are remaining after counselling on 21/06/11
22nd June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i have 6323 rank & i come under 2A, do i get medical seat?
23rd June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in medical
28th June 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Digambar jain come under category 2A in Karnataka ..? How to get this certficate if eligible.
1st July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when is medical casual round councelling 2011
11th July 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

my medical rank is 2570. I am of 2BG category . Can i get medical seat in casual round
11th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

any fees relaxation to sc candicates in medical payment seat
12th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
MY CET MEDICAL RANK IS 4200 AND I COME UNDER 2A CATEGORY. DO I GET A MEDICAL SEAT THROUGH CET
there are chances but nt sure about college
16th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 9950 medical rank in cet and i come under 2A category.Can i get medical seat
17th July 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

my cet medical rank is 2955 can i get medical seat under 3b category
17th July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

my c.e.t rank in medical is 10,474 can i get a medical seat in casual vacancy round?
22nd July 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

have got 11729 shall i get medical seat
26th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

no.of med seats in med after 17th counselling
28th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

do they give cet result for the supplementary students who have more than 40%
5th August 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i have passed puc supplementary exam 2011 do i get cet ranking
23rd August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is any further cet medical counselling round will be held..................?????
2nd September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Is any further cet medical counselling round will be held?
14th September 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

When is medical counselling in bangalore starts
17th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

please give proper information about medical seats available in the next councilling which is held in this month
17th September 2011, 11:29 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
please give proper information about medical seats available in the next councilling which is held in this month
hello,
1) The Karnataka Common Entrance Test CET is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates to the First year or First semester of full time courses in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology and Architecture courses, in institutions within the State of Karnataka.

2) A parallel entrance test is held by the Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association under the name of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). This is independant of the government conducted CET and is used to fill some part of the seats of certain engineering/medical/dental colleges in Karnataka.

Note-Non Karnataka students (students not eligible to be considered in the Karnataka quota) cannot appear for the CET. They can only appear for the COMEDK examination.

SEATS IN CET_There are a total of 4,069 medical seats in the government, private and minority-run medical colleges. Seats through a common entrance test will be 1,872, while the managements will have a quota of 2,033 seats. 164 seats have been set aside for the All India quota for which entrance will be conducted by the Centre.

so best of luck......
18th September 2011, 02:36 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathdoctor View Post
what is the total number of medical seats coming under karnataka cet counselling ?
Dear friend,
You want to know Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling, There are a total of 4,069 medical seats in the government, private and minority-run medical colleges. You can get admission here through a common entrance test will be 1,872, while the managements will have a quota of 2,033 seats. Another way 164 seats have been set aside for the All India quota for which entrance will be conducted by the own Centre.
Wish you best of luck>
18th September 2011, 02:05 PM
kalu21

Sir,
Search Results - Karnataka CET Seats. Pages : 1/2, Total :19 items. EAMCET Counselling, AIEEE Results News ... SBVUDCET 2011 Examination Schedule - SBVUDCET 2011 Admission - SBVUDCET Dental Exam Eligibility - SBVUDCET Medical Exam Age Limit ... the first exclusive engineering college for women in north Karnataka in ...
Thanks,
23rd September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

when is medical counseling of karnataka
29th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

timing for medical counsling in bangalore on 29 september 2011
18th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i wud lyk 2 know category of jain shwethamber..........please reply as soon as possible..
6th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My medical rank under kcet is 1895.
Iam under 2B category.
Is there any chance for me to get an MBBS seat?
7th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 4,250 rank in medical CET and belong the category 2A. Can i get a seat for medical college. Please reply.
7th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1100 medical rank can i get seat in bangloore???....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?