23rd April 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur

My Respected sir/maddam

I m student of B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Branch from R.R.S.M.T csm nagar sultanpur.
i want to do summer training in bhel but there is no contact so please tell me how can apply for training.
[email protected]

Yagyawalkaya pathak

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream?
  2. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  3. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  7. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  9. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  10. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  11. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  14. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
22nd February 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur

how can apply in HAL lucknow for summer training 2012-13. i am b.tech 3rd year student from mechanical stream. plz suggest me.
13th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur

how 2 apply 4 summer training in 3rd yr..........as i am studying in b.tech 3rd yr......
19th April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with computer science stream from MIPS kanpur

how 2 apply 4 summer training in 3rd yr..........as i am studying in b.tech 3rd yr....
30th December 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in BHEL,Bhopal? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics in NIT Hamirpur.
6th March 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? I am a student of B. E. 3rd year in electronic and communication branch in MIT, Ujjain. I have no contact there. Plss tell me about training.
[email protected]
24th March 2015, 12:51 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

As i knew you are 3rd year student and want to do internship training from Bhel. I am going to tell you the procedure

There are 3 ways for this
first is RL. it stands for request letter you can take it from your college and by filling it you can send it to company according to this letter your college send you for training in bhel and if company reply in yes than you can do training from there

second way is OL it stands for open letter in it you get a letter from your college and you can fill it and send it to company if the answer of RL is no than you get OL and you can send it anywhere in more than one company

third way is CL it stands for close letter in it college send you for training it happens when your RL and OL cant solve the matter of your training

in this way you can do training.
24th April 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am akeel ahamad BE 3rd years student mechanical engineering. I want to do major training in bhel there is no person of bhel in my relation.
So please send me how can I apply
[email protected]
Mob-7869099383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?