14th October 2013, 12:46 AM
IKBAL KABIR

What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college

what is AIEEE BArch. rank required for admission in govt architecture college?

Related Questions:
11th May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college

my marks in jee main paper 2 is 170 and 81% in 12 mp board can i get admission in sir jj college mumbai
2nd July 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college

My ranks for B.Arch(JEE Main 2015)-CRL 108222 and ST rank 4000 something.Can i get admission in any of the NITs?
2nd July 2015, 11:28 AM
kavitagopani

Hello,

Your rank is way to far to get admission in NIT. Yet you can try for it in counselling. To get into NIT your state rank should be within 1000 or maximum to 2000.

There are many private instituions which also provide placement. You can try such universities also. One of the good private university is VIT Chennai and Vellore.

This university takes entrance exam to select students all over the India. You should thus clear this exam and score goog in it to get admission.

The other Private universities like Dhirubhai Ambani college , selects candidates on the basis of their JEE score. The merit list is prepared among the the students who apply in this college.

You should apply to the universities where you want admission.
All the best
9th August 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

my son is in 2 CS group.(2015-2016) he is interested in B Arrch but he is avrage student i am expecting he may score the marks above 800/1200
kindly advise if he can take this course. To prepare for the AIEE exam where and what books he should refer to appear the AIEE exam
your advise in this regard is highly appriciated
8th April 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am expecting 150 marks in jee b arch paper 2 and expecting 96%in my board exams and my caste is s.t can i expect a seat in nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?