24th April 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?

i am b.com graduate with 47% in 2008. i want to know about footwear courses and its demand in future. Total fees for UG and PG courses and financial help for SC candidate and i am 24 years old boy.
i will wait for your reply
thanks
regards
anand mohan ([email protected])

2nd May 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?

which is the best courses in UG?is it bio tec
3rd May 2011, 01:32 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?

yes it is better if you score 47% It has a good and wide scope.
Thanks!
23rd May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BCOM GRADUATE .I HAVE SCORED 72%.CAN ANY1 SUGGEST ME SOME OF THE BEST PG COURSES WHAT I CAN DO.
13th August 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am s.jafar raza .i have passed b.com PASS with 45percent marks,so plz tel me suggestion that join after b.com .
13th January 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

iam praneeth . i have passed b.com computers with 82% marks, please suggest me that what i have to do further thank you
10th July 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have done b.sc in footwear technology, can you suggest me what I can do after this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?