27th October 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to study medical field course? I am studying in 12th standard

i am studing in 12 std.my quarterly exam mark is very low (900) but i want to study a medical field courses.what course i need after 12 std?

31st July 2017, 08:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study medical field course? I am studying in 12th standard

To pursue medical courses after 12th the common minimum eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

Candidates also have to qualify in entrance examination such as NEET, AIIMS, and other institute for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc.

So, as according to your interest you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in respective course.
31st July 2017, 08:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study medical field course? I am studying in 12th standard

To get admission in medical course in bachelor degree the minimum required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper.

So, if you are pursuing your 12th std with PCB you have chance to appear in examination conducted for admission in medical course.

Candidates after qualifying in it will be eligible to get admission respective course. Medical courses after 12th are :

MBBS.

BDS.

BHMS.

BAMS.

Don't get frustrated with lower percentage in quarterly examination and just focus on preparation for entrance examination to get admission in higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?