25th April 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?

I m a student of maharashtra board and i want to know that can i appear for adghmission of medical colleages in south india trough mht- cet if not which exam should i give for government and private colleages

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?
  2. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  3. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  4. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  5. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India? -- [New]
  6. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  7. List of exams for taking admission in south Indian colleges?
  8. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the colleges conducting their own entrance exam for MBA in South India?
  10. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  11. Best Colleges in South India offering B.Sc (Honors) in Physics?
  12. How can I get details for admission anywhere, any course in South India?
  13. Information about Integrated MBA course in South India?
  14. Can I do LLB as distance education in south India
  15. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  16. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  17. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  18. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
30th March 2015, 09:55 PM
aashish582

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?

The exams at different times as per conducted by the college.

You should contact to some colleges in south India in which you are willing to get admitted and ask them out regarding the admission.

Some colleges also provide online form filling. You can check out their official website for further details.
20th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?

I Am resident of up allahabad. who can I get admission in MBBS private collage .which collage I can afford with 366 marks in neet can you give me detail of all collages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?