15th May 2010, 02:34 PM
nagarjuna1311112

Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?

i want to know about b.com honours.course deatails,eligibility,in hyderabad where it will be telling.courese fee.subject details

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about the BSc chemistry honors? What is the fee structure? What is the syllabus?
  3. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  4. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  6. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  9. List of new courses along with their details, fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  11. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  13. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  14. How can I take up KAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of MBA in airport management?
  17. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  18. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
5th June 2011, 11:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagarjuna1311112 View Post
i want to know about b.com honours.course deatails,eligibility,in hyderabad where it will be telling.courese fee.subject details
B.com Honors is a 3 year UnderGraduate degree programme And to get admission in this course you need to complete your Intermediate from a recognised board.

And to get admission in this course you need to scored at least 60% in class 12th in Economics or Business Mathematics. The eligiblity criteria are vary from colleges to colleges.

Many colleges will give direct admission in This course but for this you have to scored more than 70% marks in your 12th examination.

And many colleges conducts his own entrance examination and after clear that examination you will get admission in B.com Honors course. To passed in english subject is also compulsory to get admission in B.com Honors course and for complete information please visit the official website of the given colleges.

Top B.com Honors colleges -

St Xaviers College Mumbai

Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics ,Mumbai

Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Delhi

Jamia Millia ISlamia

Delhi University

Amity University

Lovely Professional University

Loyola College, Chennai

Presidency College, Chennai

BM College of Commerce, Pune.

The fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. You can check the fees structure by visit the official website of the given colleges. So please visit the official website and check the fees structure directly from there.
8th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?

scope of b.com honors
9th June 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the b com honers
9th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Details about B.Com honors?
10th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i have pass my 2 class with 79% in commerce subject what subject i choose in my college stream
21st June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii,i got 60% in my 2.i want to do b.com hons? Should i get the admission in amity university.
1st March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

please provide details about b.com(honors)
15th May 2012, 12:36 PM
royjoseph1234

Is thier any college does Bcom and CA together
5th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff mark for b.com(hons.)? in chennai?
17th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

b.com honors is avialable in mdu rohtak or not?
3rd December 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m studyng 12th std computer maths group .. is tere any opportunity for me to join b.com ca course
14th October 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in 73% . And I joined b.com in bms college. In Banglore. But some problem I discontinued my study.
Now I want to continue to b.com so chance is there or not
28th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i need to join b.com honour in loyolla .i am from cbse(board) and i dont have maths instead i have taken computer science and iam also ready to write entrance and get qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?