25th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?

Sir i want know is it Msc in nanotechnology In India please tell me in detail ,And also list of colleges in Maharastra.Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  3. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  4. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  5. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  6. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  7. Career opportunities in M.Sc in Nanotechnology and List of colleges of M.Sc Nano technology in India? -- [New]
  8. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  9. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  12. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  13. How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
  16. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc in nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What is their entrance exam syllabus?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?

fees particulars of M.Sc Nano techology in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
15th June 2011, 08:49 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want know is it Msc in nanotechnology In India please tell me in detail ,And also list of colleges in Maharastra.Thank you.
colleges providing msc in nanotechnology are:
1. IIT mumbai
2. IIT kanpur
3. IIT guwahati
4. IIT chennai
5. IIT delhi
6. NIT, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
7. Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
8. Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai
9.Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
10.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
11.National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
12.Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar
13.Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )

All The Best
4th July 2011, 02:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes M.Sc in nanotechnology is offered in many colleges of India...

The list is given below:

International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)

SRM University, Kancheepuram (Tamil Nadu)

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

Osmania University, Hyderabad

The Global Open University Nagaland, Nagaland

Central University of Jharkhand
17th July 2011, 12:03 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

please send me the previous year JNU MCA entrance exam papers on "[email protected]".
thanks
18th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

hi all
i have completed my bsc (hons) in physics. i would like to tale msc nano technology.pls kindly advise hw it would help me in my carrer.
19th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

wher is the nanotechnology cors in andhrapradesh
17th August 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.sc with M.P.C.... i want to do M.Sc in nanosciences there is any chance to me& in witch univarcitys in ap
28th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know date of nanotechnology entrence exam in pune univercity
4th October 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to know entrance exam date of msc nanotechnology of pune univ.
7th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

plz give me full detail about msc. in nanotechnology. does delhi university provide this course. ( Fee, duration, and its skope in various sectors.)
22nd February 2012, 12:17 AM
aspire007

colleges providing msc in nanotechnology are:
1. IIT mumbai
2. IIT kanpur
3. IIT guwahati
4. IIT chennai
5. IIT delhi
6. NIT, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
7. Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
8. Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai
9.Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
10.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
11.National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
12.Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar
13.Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )
10th June 2012, 08:52 PM
aTRazan

Unfortunately there are no colleges in india offering Msc in nanotechnology. Hence the list of colleges cannot be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?