25th April 2011, 07:30 PM
harpreet deol

Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?

i am in btech ece 3rd year.......i want to do training in chandigarh.....suggest some courses or training centers

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?
  2. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  3. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. How to do training in BEL, Chandigarh? I am a ECE 3rd year student
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  8. Summer Training after B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in IITs?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  10. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chandigarh?
  11. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How can an ECE student get summer training in HCL in Chandigarh?
  13. How may I do internship in Chandigarh? What's the applying procedure and technical skills required? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year
  14. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  15. How to get 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  16. How to do 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  17. List of one month training courses which are available for 3rd year ECE students? -- [New]
  18. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
22nd August 2011, 04:52 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?

Details about training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE .

there are many training center for the ECE Students in chandigarh

you can do summer training from the different company as well from the teaching institute.

you can do the traing in telecom sector from AIR & bsnl.

for the course like java, .net, data base management system from the aptech chandigarh.

you can do the training of embedded system from Netmax Technologies.

Netmax Technologies set up education centre in Chandigarh.

you can do also from center for development of advance computing erstwhile,mohali,chandigarh
12th January 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreet deol View Post
i am in btech ece 3rd year.......i want to do training in chandigarh.....suggest some courses or training centers
I am student of B.tech 2nd year doing from Chitkara University and want to do summer training . kindly uggest me suitable training centre in chandigarh.

Regards
prateek pareek
14th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech (ece)3rd year from gnit greator noida n wana to do summer training,kindly suggest me suitable training centre in chandigarh
9th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i m satudent of abit clg n thats shifted in pathankot n i want to do tarining in chandighar bz of i wanna differnt engineer to other engineer...............so plz contant with me.......thats my no;7837000624
5th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I m a stundnt of ece 3rd yr and want to do my summer training on communication in chandigarh or panchkula, suggest me the best training centre. plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?