25th April 2011, 08:51 PM
gurudutt2

How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?

how can i get the new govt job in marketing sector although iam MBA In marketing and presently working with a mnc company 5 yrs work exp.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  2. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  3. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  4. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  5. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  6. Which government job I can apply after completion of BA Arts and MBA in Marketing?
  7. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  8. How to join in Public Sector Companies after MBA marketing? I am pursuing MBA marketing
  9. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  10. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  11. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  12. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  13. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  14. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  15. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  16. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates? -- [New]
  17. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
17th September 2011, 04:38 PM
neharavisharma

Default Re: How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?

hello to get a job in govt.sector,you need to clear tha entrance test first like for banks PO/MT/Clerks etc.these tests are conducted at national level and the aspirants who clear the test are called for personal interviews and then final selection is made.
the tests include the 2 parts.......objective type and then subjective ....
the obj.paper includes Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,
General Awareness (with Special Reference to Banking Industry) and
Computer Knowledge

The above tests except the Test of English Language and Descriptive Paper on English Composition will be printed bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The Descriptive Papers of only those candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the objective tests will be evaluated.
3rd November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?

How I can get job in Government sector after MBA Marketing and age after 30 ?
12th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

My age is 34 & I am doing MBA in distance mode from SMU,will that be a problem?
12th November 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University & I am 34 yrs old . Will I get a job after passing?
12th November 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University & I am 34 yrs old . Will I get a job after passing?
22nd December 2011, 10:25 PM
chint123

to get a job in govt.sector,you need to clear tha entrance test first like for banks PO/MT/Clerks etc.these tests are conducted at national level and the aspirants who clear the test are called for personal interviews and then final selection is made.
the tests include the 2 parts.......objective type and then subjective ....
the obj.paper includes Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,
General Awareness

good luck
10th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi this is murad sk past4year Experiance in Marketing now iam doing M.B.A (Marketing) is it posible worked in IT Sector
9th December 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hi , i m pursuing MBA fifth sam in Marketing from CSJM university is there any opportunity in government sector???
29th May 2013, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

wich secror is best for job now after mba with marketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?