25th November 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Changing school after IX STD is possible?

I am a student of Std.IX and am planning to change my school after i complete my IX std. Is it possible i do so. its not as if my father is getting transferred to anywhere.its just that I don't like my School here and I Prefer some other better CBSE Affliiated school for my X std.

P.S
My Current School is CBSE Affiliated

17th July 2014, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing school after IX STD is possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Std.IX and am planning to change my school after i complete my IX std. Is it possible i do so. its not as if my father is getting transferred to anywhere.its just that I don't like my School here and I Prefer some other better CBSE Affliiated school for my X std.

P.S
My Current School is CBSE Affiliated

Hey Friend,

Yes, you can change the school to another another CBSE school, But make sure that you should get admission for 10th standard through CBSE Affiliated school. Because most of the CBSE Affiliated schools India does not accept a new student for 10th standard. Most of the school concentrating increase their result percentage in 10th standard and there are limit available seats/admissions. So, just make sure that should able to secure an admission in new school before leaving the existing school.

~All the Best
13th April 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure of changing CBSE DELHI Board to Haryana CBSE BOARD after i complete my IX std.
24th March 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I fail in isc 11 will i promote for 12 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?