25th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?

Can I get admission in 10th class of another c.b.s.e school? I have passed class 9th from a c.b.s.e affiliated school because of some reasons i have to change school? can i get admission? If yes so is there any rules for Admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
  2. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  3. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  4. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  5. How may I get admission in military school after class 10th?
  6. Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?
  7. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?
  8. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  9. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  10. Can I change my school to another one after passing class 10th from CBSE board?
  11. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  12. Can we get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE board after completing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  14. What is the admission procedure of military school?
  15. What is the admission procedure of Military School?
  16. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  17. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
24th December 2013, 11:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in 10th class of another c.b.s.e school? I have passed class 9th from a c.b.s.e affiliated school because of some reasons i have to change school? can i get admission? If yes so is there any rules for Admission?
Yes Off course you are definitely get admission in 10h CBSE schools. Since, you have completed IX standard in CBSE affiliated school so, there is no issue with you academic qualification.

To get admission for 10th in CBSE, the applicant need to satisfy the following criteria,
  • Applicant should be completed a regular course of study for class IX without any gap.
  • Applicant should be passed in IX Class from an institution affiliated to CBSE Board.
  • Applicant should be passed a regular course of study for Class IX from an institution recognised by affiliated to any recognised Board in India.
  • Applicant may get admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parents (or) shifting of their families from one place to another.
  • Applicant need to proceed the mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned from previous school of the Board concerned.

Note:- Please proceed all necessary details
24th December 2013, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes Off course you are definitely get admission in 10h CBSE schools. Since, you have completed IX standard in CBSE affiliated school so, there is no issue with you academic qualification.

To get admission for 10th in CBSE, the applicant need to satisfy the following criteria,
  • Applicant should be completed a regular course of study for class IX without any gap.
  • Applicant should be passed in IX Class from an institution affiliated to CBSE Board.
  • Applicant should be passed a regular course of study for Class IX from an institution recognized by
    affiliated to any recognized Board in India.
  • Applicant may get admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parents (or) shifting of their families from one place to another.
  • Applicant need to proceed the mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned from previous school of the Board concerned.

Note:- Please proceed all necessary details to the institution which you like to get admission for 10th standard.
9th June 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school due to some medical problems. I have passed 9th class from cbse affiliated school& school in which I want to take admission is also affiliated with cbse. Can I take admission in 10th in this nearby cbse school of my house. If yes what formalities I have to be completed.
8th January 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i change school in 10th cbse for medical reasons in the same place if had passed my 9th class?
25th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am having Sanskrit in 9th in Cbse school IN GUJRAT and my parents are moving abroad and to a cbse board i can change there but the only problem in abroad, Cbse board school does not have Sanskrit as optional subject they only have Hindi so can i change to Hindi in 10 th on this ground
10th March 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Why do some schools object to admit student in 10th std cbse.My daughter needs an admission from dps srinagar to a cbse school in qatar.
14th March 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in 10th class in CBSE board of other state, after passing 9th from CBSE School of other state.
20th March 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in IXth class in CBSE affiliated school in Jodhpur (RAJ) now family is shifting to Delhi,can she get admission in school in Delhi and what problems she may face to get admission.
6th July 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th Class in CBSE School in Rajasthan. The registration for the same has already been done when I was in 9th Class in my previous CBSE School located in my state only. Which documents myself/my parents or present school are to be submitted to the CBSE Board to continue registration ?
7th August 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE OBTAINED 67% IN RBSE 10 TH I WANT AGRICULTURE SUBJECT IN 11TH PLZ SUGGEST ME A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL IN JAIPUR
16th January 2023, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

My son is unable to attempt 10th board exam due to shortage of attendance percentage. Can he get admission in another state CBSE school for 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?