25th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?

I'm a 3rd year student pursuing btech in computer science. My percentile is over 86% in engineering till now. I have done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi earlier and I would like to know which companies I should apply related to my branch or should i go for the above internship again.

Microsoft internship is not an option since already applied for it and i didn't got any mail for my round 3 interview till now so it's not a option.

Companies I should go for?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  9. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  10. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  13. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  14. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  15. Summer training for student of CS branch near Kanpur?
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
13th April 2015, 05:19 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?

Your profile is already looking decent with good percentage and also internship experience from reputed company like IBM and reputed business school like FMS Delhi.

As you are looking for work opportunity in some prestigious organizations here are a few in which you can try for internship or full time work opportunity after B.Tech or while pursuing your under graduation. They are:-
  • Google
  • Wipro
  • TCS
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Infosys
  • HCL
  • etc.,

Now a days trend is changing from internships to coding contests. I guess you might have already heard about big coding challenges conducted by MNCs to recruit the right candidates for internships or placements. Try to participate in such events your chances for getting noticed will be high if you have got some good talent.

In this coding contest trend, Facebook Inc. is leading with more number of recruitments through this channel. Hope you have got some good coding skills.
10th June 2023, 04:21 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?

Having completed internships at IBM and FMS-Delhi, you can leverage these experiences to enhance your job prospects. Here are some companies where you can consider applying:

Top Technology Companies:

Microsoft
Google
Amazon
Apple
Intel
Cisco
Oracle
Consulting Firms:

McKinsey & Company
Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Bain & Company
Deloitte
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Ernst & Young (EY)
KPMG
Financial Institutions:

Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan Chase
Citigroup
Bank of America
Morgan Stanley
HSBC
Barclays
FMCG Companies:

Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Unilever
Nestlé
Coca-Cola
PepsiCo
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
ITC Limited
E-commerce and Technology Startups:

Flipkart
Ola
Paytm
Swiggy
Zomato
OYO
Byju's
Other IT and Consulting Companies:

Infosys
Wipro
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
Accenture
Capgemini
Cognizant
IBM Global Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?