26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?

Hello sir.
Am currently pursuing my B.E. 3rd year ECE stream in OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and interested in doing summer internship in BHEL.so plz,can anyone let me know the procedure and the exact time for applying.I would b pleased if u can tell me whether there is any possibility in doing internship along with mini project in BHEL.
Thanks in advance.

17th December 2013, 09:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?

BHEL(Bharat Heavy ELectrical Limited) is the largest producer of power plant equipments which also manufactures equipments for transmission, transportation, oil and gas related industries. For such contribution to the country in various sectors it is now a public limited company and is one of the renowned PSUs(Public Sector Undertaking) which has earned itself the status of Maharatna.

It has a wide scale manufacturing of products like Hydro, Steam, Marine and Nuclear Turbines, Heat exchanger and Hydro and Turbo generator, Switchgears, Control gears, Capacitors, Rectifiers, Oil drilling and Diesel generators.

So it will be the best option for internship but especially for you it can have negative effects as you are not a core branch student. It will not help you in developing your knowledge in your branch subject. If you can join this company by reference from any officers then try to give more importance to electronics subjects and there will be no problem in adapting to any of its project works.

Keeping your branch in consideration it will be better to apply for any of the following section,
-->Power Transformer
-->Induction Motor
-->Traction Motor
-->Switchgear Manufacturing

Internship applying procedure:

Internship is conducted in the month of February for 4th and 6th semester students. Students of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Mechanical and Metallurgy can apply for the internship.

To apply for the internship get an internship form from your Institute's Training and Placement cell which must be addressed to the The General Manager, Human Resources Development Centre, BHEL.
Then post or deposit it at the HR office of BHEL with the training fee(Rs. 500 per week).

For accommodations you can book rooms in private cottages or nearby lodges within walking distance from the plant. The rents will be within the affordable range.
19th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?

Hello sir.
Am currently pursuing my M.B.A. 3rd sem in CARE group of institution and interested in doing summer internship in BHEL.so plz,can anyone let me know the procedure and the exact time for applying.I would b pleased if u can tell me whether there is any possibility in doing internship along with mini project in BHEL.
Thanks in advanc.mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?