26th November 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?

hi
i am assistant professor nd m.com regular from p.u.i have 5 years experience in teaching.nd now i want to do PHD from manav bharti university ,solan.
1. is it safe to do phd frm this university
2. i want to do PHD in finance.....is practical fundas r required to do phd in finance

13th May 2014, 08:28 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?

Pune University is one of a best university in India. It is situated in Maharashtra state and it a big city. this city is popular for best studying teaching facilities are available for the graduate students or B.Tech or M.tech or any other students. There good facility for finance stream those who are wants to get admit in pune university and there the best professors are guide you through all over the year for completing your Phd in finance.

there are also you get the best practical knowledge for the finance. due to this practical facility your experience will increase in professional line and after completing your phd you will never faces any type of problems to get a job in finance or any finance company. In pune university there are also good facility for hostels both for the boys and girls(separate).its the best university for doing phd in a systematic manner .Jnu also a good university in delhi to do the phd in finance.

But you asked that how about the Pune university to do the phd in finance.I recommend that you should go for the pune university to do your phd course. But that is your life and you should take your own decisions for your own life. thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?