25th November 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?

Hello All,

Please guide me for summer training after 6th sem.Actually I tried at many companies but didn't get any response.My problem is,I don't want to do summer training in any training institute like CETPA,Ducat etc.I want to do training in company even if I have to pay something.Please guide me.

B.Tech 3rd Year Student
from GKP UP

Related Questions:
10th December 2013, 12:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Post Re: Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?

It is good to see you aspire for internship during your summer vacation after your 6th semester. Internship hold a great value in modern day education where the competition level has increased to a great extent and well reputed companies are in search of efficient students who have a clear idea regarding the professional world. Internships have proven to be vital for the engineering students since the companies give preference to the students who have done something extra in the professional arena apart from the course studies. In these circumstances, training and internship are essential to get an edge over the competitors.

You are right in taking the decision of doing training in some companies rather than institutes. This is because there are numerous institutes being opened up daily with a variety of courses being offered by them but in reality they are not completely authorized to conduct such courses. Moreover, companies prefer training in some professional arena since it not gives teaching as per the professional requirement but the candidates also get a taste of the pressure while working in professional sector.

You should have mentioned the stream of your engineering degree course since different companies have training programmes for different branches of engineering. Moreover since you are in Gorakhpur, so there are not many companies which offer training programmes. Hence it will be better if you go to Noida since there are many companies which offer various training programmes.

Since the summers of 2014 is quite far, hence the company’s are waiting and evaluating the training and internship applications received by them. As a result you did not receive any response. It will be better if you register your profile in → letsintern.com since various employers post different internship and training opportunities there and you can directly apply from the above website and the employers will evaluate your profile while shortlisting candidates. You can also register in different company’s database by submitting your resume through their official website.

The company’s which offer training programmes in or near Gorakhpur are as follows:-
- BSNL (For electronics and communication,electrical and civil candidates)
- PSU s ( All Branches)
- Hp (ECE, CSE, IT, EEE candidates)
- CTTC (All Branches)
- Various websites that offer online training courses (like → edx.org)
- Power and Steel plants
- Railways

You can also apply for internship and training in companies like Intel, LinkedIn, Elitists, Microsoft, etc. However for these you need to go outside Gorakhpur. If you can go to Noida then there are numerous IT firms where you can get training as well as internship opportunities.
10th December 2013, 03:55 PM
aeab

Default Re: Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?

Nice information.... If you need any assistance for PLC and SCADA Training visit Automation Engineers A.B. Pvt. Ltd.
20th February 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in B.tech 3rd yr 6th sem from chemical engineerin,want to do my summer training from IGL,gida,Gorakhpur...
Please guide me...
26th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do intership in Gorakhpur.. My branch is Computer Science... Please guide me where I can do it .. Thank you !
9th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in B.tech (bt) 3rd 6thsem
from biotech engineering want to do my summer training from igl gid Gorakhpur please call me 9758500151
15th March 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech 3rd year Mechanical student and i want internship in mechanical company from Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh . so please suggest me the company and their procedure.
thanking you.
30th April 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma from government polytechnic bahraich. My branch is electronic engineering 4th semester. I want to learn in any company of gorakhpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?