26th November 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?

Hello!
I have jst given my matriculation exams,n i am very sure to pass in it with flying colors,now i want to study abroad like canada ,germany,australia with a scholarship as i cant afford to go abroad,i was a prominent student in my school and had always passed my examination with excellent marks,,can u please inform me about this sort of scholarship i needed!
Reply soon please!
I will be very thankfull to u!

Related Questions:
11th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?

It's really good to see that you are so much interested in doing the Graduation outside country when you have just completed the Matriculation exams. It's of-course a good thing to take up scholarships when we do our Graduation outside country since it will be really hard to take care of the expenses.

Most of the Universities in Canada, Australia and Germany are ready to take up candidates with good academic background but that won't be just enough you need to show them that you are good enough students for them as well which means extra curricular activities like NSS, NCC, Sports, Competitions etc..

To apply for Scholarships in Germany Universities follow the below steps,

STEP 1: https://www.daad.org/?p=47220 -> Go to this link

STEP 2: Read through each word given there and apply for the scholarship.

To apply for Scholarships in Australian Universities follow the below steps,

STEP 1: http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/australian-education/scholarships -> Go to this link.

STEP 2: Type in the course which you want to take up for your Graduation.

STEP 3: Select the colleges which shows up in the list to know more details.

To apply for Scholarships in Canadian Universities you can follow the below mentioned links to get more information on them,

Humber College Scholarships for International students - CLICK HERE!!

York University - CLICK HERE!!

University of British Columbia - CLICK HERE!!

Vancouver Island University - CLICK HERE!!

Concordia University - CLICK HERE!!

Carleton University - CLICK HERE!!

Fairleigh Dickinson University - CLICK HERE!!

Dalhouse University - CLICK HERE!!
23rd June 2023, 11:36 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To study in Canada, Germany, and Australia, there are various scholarships available for international students. Here are some scholarship opportunities in each country:

Canada:

Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: This scholarship program is aimed at attracting and retaining world-class doctoral students. It provides generous financial support to international students pursuing a Ph.D. degree at Canadian universities.

Canada Graduate Scholarships - Master's Program: This program offers scholarships to outstanding international students pursuing a master's degree in Canada. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit.

Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS): OGS is a merit-based scholarship available to international students studying at the master's or doctoral level in Ontario. The scholarships are administered by individual universities.

Germany:

DAAD Scholarships: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a wide range of scholarships for international students to study in Germany at various study levels. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.

Deutschlandstipendium: This national scholarship program provides financial assistance to both domestic and international students studying at German universities. The scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and social commitment.

Erasmus+ Scholarships: The Erasmus+ program offers scholarships for European students to study in participating European countries, including Germany. It promotes international mobility and cooperation in higher education.

Australia:

Australia Awards Scholarships: The Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious scholarships offered by the Australian government to international students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other expenses.

Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships: The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships program supports international students to study or conduct research in Australia. It provides financial support for tuition fees, travel, and living expenses.

Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships: RTP scholarships are available for international students undertaking research degrees (master's by research or Ph.D.) in Australian universities. These scholarships cover tuition fees and provide a living allowance.

It's important to note that the availability and eligibility criteria for scholarships may vary. It's recommended to visit the official websites of the respective scholarships, as well as the websites of the universities you are interested in, to obtain detailed and up-to-date information about each scholarship program. Additionally, universities in these countries often have their own scholarship programs specifically for international students, so it's worth exploring the scholarship opportunities offered by the universities directly.
30th June 2023, 09:52 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To study in Canada, Germany, and Australia, there are various scholarships available for international students. Here are few:

Canada:
1. Canada International Scholarships Program: This program offers scholarships to international students at the undergraduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
2. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: These scholarships support international doctoral students pursuing research-oriented programs in Canada.
3. Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program: This scholarship assists students from Commonwealth countries with funding for studies at the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Germany:
1. DAAD Scholarships: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a wide range of scholarships for international students at all study levels.
2. Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships: These scholarships support international students pursuing a degree in Germany and focus on social issues, sustainability, and environmental justice.
3. Deutschlandstipendium: This scholarship is available to both German and international students, providing financial support irrespective of personal or parent income.

Australia:
1. Australia Awards Scholarships: Offered by the Australian Government, these scholarships support students from developing nations who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Australia.
2. Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Awards: These scholarships are merit-based and provide financial support to international students undertaking postgraduate degrees in Australia.
3. Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships: These scholarships support international students pursuing research-based postgraduate degrees in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?