25th November 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?

After 12 from nios can we have admission in any college or university in any country?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  2. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  4. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go to Australia if I pass from 12th NIOS Nepal? How can I apply abroad to study and in which university should I go for?
  7. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  8. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  10. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  11. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  12. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  13. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  14. Can I go abroad if I pass in NIOS exam?
  15. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  16. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
3rd November 2014, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?

Yes, most of the universities will accept the certificates from NIOS. But, a few top-most universities will not accept the students, who have completed their studies from open schooling. And those universities will be less in number. So, you can apply for most of the universities in any country to pursue your graduation.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES:-
First of all, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS or TOEFL. After the completion of these exams, you have to send your scores to the selected list of universities along with your application form. Then based upon your academics and scores in GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams, universities will consider your profile and they will send you an admission letter, which is also called as I20.
30th September 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?

Can you list some abroad universities that accepts NIOS certificate ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?