25th November 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

I have completed my 10th secondary school examination and now have taken admission for first year diploma in electronics. Am i eligible to sit for the TOEFL and GRE examination now?
And if yes when do we have to fill up the form and what about the further procedure? If no then what should be the minimum qualification for appearing to that examination?how can they help me to make my career?

9th December 2013, 11:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Smile Re: Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

TOEFL Stands for (Test of English as Foreign Language). The main objective of this examination is to evaluate the english proficiency. There are lot of Universities and Institution in US and Canada accept the TOEFL Exam score card.
Eligibility Criteria:- There is no specific educational qualification and age limit for TOEFL Examination. Anyone can participate in this Examination.
TOEFL Exam Pattern:- This TOEFL Examination consist of four section ie:- Writing Section, Reading Section, Listening Section and Structure Section.
TOEFL Dates:- Applicant can apply for this examination in any time as their choice. The Examination is taken from Monday through Friday two times in a day.
Score card validity:- The TOEFL score valid for two years.
TOEFL Fees :- The Examination Fees structure is differ from country to country. For Indian Students need to pay $130, at the time of registration. Applicant can pay the examination fees through International Credit card Visa/Master/Amex)
::: Information about GRE Exam :::
GRE stands for (Graduate Record Examination). The Main objective of this test is evaluates Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical Skill. The Applicant who qualified in GRE Test can get admission for Graduation course in abroad
Education Qualification: The Applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
GRE Consist of two types of test, General Test , and GRE Subject Test.
GRE General Test Consist of, Quantitative Reasoning and Critical thinking, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
How to Apply:- The Applicant may apply for GRE Test through (www.ets.org/gre). The Applicant may register for this examination in any one modes, Online, Fax, mail/courier etc...
How to Pay:- The Applicant may pay for this test by Credit Card/Money Order /Certified Check/ Voucher etc...
::: Suggestion :::
As per your qualification you're eligible for TOEFL Examination. So, If you’re aspiring to apply for TOEFL Examination then you may apply for TOEFL Exam.
If you’re interested to apply for GRE Examination then you need to complete 12th standard from recognized university. So, we suggest you to complete 12th standard in order to apply for GRE Examination.
5th April 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

What subject should i take after 10th for toefl please, give me information about this exam. Now I am 15 years old should I start preparing for it now only.
2nd March 2020, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

Can go abroad after completion 10th grade exams for doing further studies of 11th and 12th
19th August 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 9 th and and next year I will pass from 10 th so, can I able go give TOEFL after 10 th pass???
22nd August 2020, 04:34 AM
the_._khan

There is no such criteria of minimum qualification for having TOEFL as well as GRE exam
25th August 2020, 12:01 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

As per your qualification you're eligible for TOEFL Examination. So, If you're aspiring to apply for TOEFL Examination then you may apply for TOEFL Exam. If you're interested to apply for GRE Examination then you need to complete 12th standard from recognized university.

The test requires you to read some difficult passages and be familiar with some high-level vocabulary and most students are not exposed to this type of language before the 11th grade

The total test takes about 3 hours to complete, but you should plan for 3˝ hours, allowing 30 minutes for check in. This quick video about the structure of the TOEFL iBT ® test will help you understand what to expect on the test.
1st July 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for TOEFL after 10th !
6th July 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what do you need ,to apply for TOEFLexam i mean other than preperation do you need any kind of documents or are they needed once you have passed the exam???
also is there any minimum percentage to apply???
i am student of class 10th and want to study abroad for class 11 am i eligible if yes what other qualifications are required
9th January 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible for gre after 10 class
9th January 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the maximum percentage required to Crack toefl examination as a 16 year !?
12th February 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for toefl after 10th??
26th June 2022, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take the TOEFL after passing 10th grade?
18th August 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I give TOEFL exam after completing 10th standard??
15th September 2022, 01:40 PM
Globaltreecoaching

Post Re: Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?

Score 320+ in GRE in First Attempt with our Top GRE Training

Are you looking for best GRE classes ? Here we are Globaltree...! We provide you the best GRE training with industry experts with guranteed GRE score of 280 plus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?