28th November 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

my child is small i want to take admission so i am confused that which board i take admission because in future for board related we cant face any problem so i want to know how many percentage of seats are their in gujarat board, cbse, , icse

Related Questions:
30th November 2013, 09:28 PM
j.sasiaknth

Red face Re: Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

it is better to take CBSE due improvement in the syllabus, CBSE which is base for the future engineering seats and the entrence exam conducted(i.e,:JEE main)
10th December 2013, 12:59 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Cool Re: Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

This is one of the most common worries of the parents regarding the board and the school where they will send their ward for education. There are numerous schools being opened up in every corner of a region and each them claim their institution to be better than their counterparts. As a result, it is a common confusion among the parents as to where they should send their wards for better education and better future. This confusion looms large when their ward’s name come in the selected students lists of different schools or schools or different boards of education.

But do not worry as long as this discussion platform is there and we are here to guide you to the best possible path. Seeing the current scenario and keeping in mind the future conditions which may arise, it will be beneficial for your child if he/she takes admission in schools under the ICSE board. This is because :-

→ ICSE is an all-India recognized board of education and also internationally recognized.

→ The syllabus pattern as designed by the ICSE council is extremely updated comprising the modern needs of the society and is application based.

→ ICSE lays the strong foundation which will be extremely beneficial for higher studies.

→ Mathematics under ICSE is of better standard as compared to CBSE.

→ Extra curricular activities are well taken care off in ICSE schools.

→ Proper care is taken by the ICSE schools for overall development of the child.

→ English is of higher standard when compared to other boards,hence it can be seen that the ICSE school’s students have better command over English which is the need of the hour.

→ Although the pressure when studying in schools under ICSE board will be comparatively higher than others but still it is advisable for the students to go for ICSE board initially.

→ Teaching of programming languages in the schools under ICSE board is of utmost importance since programmers are the requirement of almost every sector in today’s world.

→ Although the standard of education of Gujarat Board of Education is high and tough, still it should not be preferred since it is not spread all over India.

→ After 10th, you can shift your child to the CBSE board of education. This is because till tenth, it will decide the foundation of the base of your child and after 10th , 11th and 12th will decide the further path of study of your child.

However, it is always recommended to go by the decision of the family since there are many good CBSE schools as well and a bright and hard working student can shine in any board of education.

Our best wishes are with your child.
24th March 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

my child has just completed 10th from CBSE board. He wishes to enter in to medical line. SHould he switch to Gujarat Board to increase probability of getting qualified in Medical?
28th March 2014, 11:58 PM
ycsg

Smile Re: Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my child is small i want to take admission so i am confused that which board i take admission because in future for board related we cant face any problem so i want to know how many percentage of seats
are their in gujarat board, cbse, , icse
Obviously you should choose CBSE board or if your child is excellent in studies then you should choose ICSE board they are much better than other boards
13th June 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?

Sir i get totaly conffused in changing board from cbse to gujrat board for 11 commerce so answer me pls
7th February 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of seats reserved for ICSE CBSE and gujarat board in medical colleges
22nd March 2015, 12:27 AM
baggu helper
Member+

Merit list for admissions into
engineering and pharmacy colleges was prepared on
the basis of GUJCET score and class XII marks. Also
there was a fixed quota for CBSE students in Gujarat
and students from outside Gujarat.

In my suggestion cbse is the best for future
22nd March 2015, 06:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I think CBSE will be the best option for you as compared to Gujarat and ICSE board in many of the respects .All the CBSE comprising of well managed syllabus; fee structure and even it is centrally sponsored it has its school in all over India and in other 20 countries.About majority of students want to go in CBSE as the fee structure of their school are in reach of people.
But I cannot say you about not to take admission in ICSE as it is also a good one and also has vast syllabus which ithink not for an average students.
1st April 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My son is studying in 9th std ICSE board in Surat, Gujarat. He is willing to do engineering. My question is whether to shift him to gseb or cbse in std 10th?
Please reply soon. Thanks
28th May 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir My Child just Completed 10th in ISCE Board he 77 % in percentage Pass But I have Config he is continuing in ISCE Board In 11 And 12 Or Not Because our Seats Or Limited in Gujarat University So What is Planning for Further Reply urgently thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?