27th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?

I want to do b.sc by forensic science and i am intrested to known about placement in b.sc forensic science and package and course duration and list of top college and phone number and it is possible to do b.sc directly after 12th

Related Questions:
29th November 2013, 01:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do b.sc by forensic science and i am intrested to known about placement in b.sc forensic science and package and course duration and list of top college and phone number and it is possible to do b.sc directly after 12th
B.Sc Forensic science can be done right after your 12th Grade and the basic eligibility is you must have completed your 12th with Science. The course is of 6 semesters for 3 years. Once you are done with the UG course you can go for Master of Forensic Science which will give you more opportunity on getting a job after the course.

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES FOR B.Sc FORENSIC SCIENCE

University of Lucknow - 0522 274 0086 (Phone contact)

University of Delhi - 011-27006900

Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, Delhi - 011-27511580

Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi - 011-27521091, 27514161

Anna University, Chennai - 044 - 2235 7080 / 81

Central Forensic Laboratory, Kolkata - (033) 22841768

Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyderabad - (040) 27038741

Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Chandigarh - (0172) 2615068

JOB PLACEMENT AND PACKAGE FOR B.Sc FORENSIC COURSE

As the job is based on examining information it's more expected to be in the Government sector which are in Law enforcement agencies like Police, investigation service of Central and state Governments, legal system etc. There are private agencies who provide jobs as well but they are just numbered. Most of the trained forensic scientists are taken in by IB (Intelligence Bureau) and CBI ( Central Bureau of Investigation). If that's not what you wanted to do then the better option will be to go into the teaching field with the knowledge which you have gained by studying the Forensic course this seems to the better option for people who are not making to the Government sector.

Now if you want to end up in a good placement then you need to be prepared well mentally and do some good internship to gain experience which will give you the upper hand in getting the job of a huge chunk of members looking for the same.

Since the job opportunities are more in the Government side the pay scale will be really good which should be around 6L at start or more depending upon the posting. If you are going to be in private sector or teaching then it will be a little less than that.
20th October 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?

How I will get admission in forensic science college after H. S? What is fee structure in different colleges? How I can get jobs
17th August 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement, package, course duration and list of top colleges for B.Sc Forensic Science?

I have done my graduation from B.Sc Biotechnology and now I want to persue my career in the field of forensic science.
Please suggest me the college and how I can get job in this field.
17th July 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Does institute of forensic science Mumbai offer placement
21st July 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Institute of forensic science placement granty..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?