28th November 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

English, Maths, Economics and Physics are together considered under Science graduation?

Under every college in delhi university, for economics hons, science people and commerce people have different cutoffs, and science cutoff is 2% less than the commerce cutoff. Now under science cutoff it is written - English maths any two subjects of science. So if i include english maths economics physics, am i still under science cutoff?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for under graduation if I have physics, maths, English and Economics but not chemistry? I am in IGCSE school
  2. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  3. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Prospects in graduating in Physics and Maths? Can English be pursued at the same time?
  5. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course is the best for in graduation after completing Maths, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics and English in 12th?
  7. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  8. Second PG in Maths possible after graduation in bio science and PG in English? -- [New]
  9. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  10. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  11. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  12. Which are the different streams available after 10th?
  13. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  14. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  15. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  16. How to do BA in Journalism through Distance Learning having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English?
  17. Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?
  18. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology

13th January 2015, 12:59 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: English, Maths, Economics and Physics are together considered under Science graduation?

No, your eligible for doing Economics(Hons) form Delhi University.
As your subject combination your are not eligible.
Requirements for admission in Delhi University is- English and Maths as a compulsory subject with any two science subjects.
You can take two subjects i.e. Physics and Chemistry as your science subjects.
Economics is not a science subject.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?