27th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?

can I do graphic designing course after completing my diploma in computer engineering course of three years?
will this course be helpful? imean after doing this graphic course ,my diploma will be useless or it will not enhance my education?
if yes ,please suggest me what should I take up after my diploma?
or can I do btech after my diploma ? if yes please suggest me the field which is suitable for me?

10th January 2014, 06:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?

Yes you can do graphic designing course after the diploma in Computer engineering. It is a good course and it has good scopes after that you will get good job in many fields which are related to your field.

And as you have done diploma in computer science then i think it is best to do degree in this field. It has good scope and it has good value also and there are so many companies which are related to the computer science so it is best if you can do B.Tech.

As you have done diploma in computer science then you will get direct admission in 2nd year of B.tech and it is best for you. There are few jobs which required the diploma as a minimum qualification.

It is best to do degree after that you will be able to apply for the various jobs which required the graduation. And you should do it from a best college and i think it is best to do degree.

Yes you can do graphic Designing if you want to do but after that you should do degree in computer science.
Here are some good companies which are related to your field.
DELL
IBM
Samsung
HP
ICL
Infosys
BSNL

So you can apply for any of them after the degree and it is best for your career if you will get job in any of the company and these companies required the work experience so after the degree you will apply for the job in any company which is related to your field and after getting experience you can apply for these companies.
14th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i am a artist . So which course better for me in designing.
15th May 2014, 12:41 PM
shiva abhinay

hai. I want to know that by completing mechanical engineering can we get the the job as software engineer
5th August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

can i study graphic designing course after my computer science and engineering course?can you suggest me the best courses in graphic designing that can i do after computer science and engineering
19th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a graphic designer but i don't what to do either b tech or diploma .?? Some says b tech is best and some other says degree is .... Can u please suggest me what is the best either b tech or diploma .?? Know i had completed my inter first year .. So can u please suggest me what to do After my completion of inter.??? Plaese ...please reply me ...
19th April 2015, 11:01 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can do Graphic Designing course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering.
You can choose Graphic Designing course in B.Tech or B.E degree.
As you completed Diploma in Computer Engineering you can get admission in 2nd yearB.E or B.Tech degree through Lateral Entry entrance exam.
If you complete B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering, their are also a bright future and lot of opportunity in private sector as well as government sector.

I will always suggest you go for B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering. This will be best for you.
11th July 2018, 01:32 PM
iamssuhana

You can for B. Techin Computer Science. Graphic Designing is a part of curriculum in it .It will save your time.
There are two programmes for Graphics, B. Sc Graphics and B. Design in Graphics. B. Design in Graphics will take 4 years and B. Sc is a three year course. You need to qualify UCEED Exam for Graphic Design. Good colleges for B. Tech lateral entry are: DTU, BITS
College of Engineering Pune
Lovely Professional University
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai,
Vellore Institute of Technology
P.S.G. College of Technology Coimbatore
Madras Institute of Technology Chennai,
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology Cochin
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Mumbai
Anna UniversityCollege of Engineering Pune,
Jadavpur University

You can do Degree or Diploma in Graphic Designing form :
IIT Bombay
Lovely Professional University
MAAC
Arena
Asian Academy of Film and Television
29th May 2020, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Graphic designer after diploma?
19th August 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we do graphic design after computer engineering diploma
15th July 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in computer science Can we do graphic designing in BE or. B TECH? I m bit confused about it... Please do answer my query....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?