26th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?

I am pranjali jadhav. I am 12 pass arts student. I have got 60.05 percentage. I have to do career in government service so which firm i have to choose. & for which post i am suitable.

Related Questions:
  1. Which firm do I have to choose after passing 12th Arts with 60.05%? For which post am I eligible for?
  2. Which course should I choose after 12th to get a high paid government service?
  3. Jobs for Geo-technical engineer? Criteria and schedule of examination?
  4. Is there any suitable post in Forest Service after completing B.Com? I want to work for forestry
  5. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  6. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th Commerce?
  8. Best suitable career to choose having poor marks in 12th Maths?
  9. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  11. How to distinguish between Creamy and Non-Creamy layer of OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Suitable course to choose in Economics?
  13. Which are the best courses to do after completion of 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in SSC CGL written exam being an EEE graduate? Suitable post to opt?
  15. Which one to select between IPS and IAS?
  16. How to become a collector after passing 10th class?
  17. Career options after completion of M.Sc in Botany except Teaching?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
25th May 2011, 06:49 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pranjali jadhav. I am 12 pass arts student. I have got 60.05 percentage. I have to do career in government service so which firm i have to choose. & for which post i am suitable.
Govt job with 12th as your qualification will have a very less opportunities in govt firms with good salaries so you can think upon govt jobs better after completing your graduation

After completing your graduation you will have top class opportunities like Civil Services in your list so you can get good opportunities with this step now

complete your graduation with your interest and you will have eligibility to many good entrance exams like Civils

Groups

and many more according to your graduation too. so do a good graduation course your details are insufficient to tell the further details regarding your eligibility of which post so next time give your full details so that we can help you better

Regards

~AdityA~
25th May 2011, 06:57 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?

Hi friend,

To get a government job you must write an entrance exam called civil

services examination of your state or UPSC(union public service commission)

examination. But writing that needs a graduate. So i suggest you to finish your

degree(graduation) and then clear those exam to get job in government

service.
25th May 2011, 07:15 PM
88rahul89

Default Re: Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?

say somethink about a ftii enterence exm for direction course. or tips for it...
25th May 2011, 08:00 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?

Take B.com or Art course in graduation,after completing this course,you can appear for Civils examination,if you fulfill with below mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Civils service examinations:
Candidate should have graduation degree with any discipline from recognized university
Age should be between 21 to 30 years for General category candidates
Age should be between 21 to 33 years for OBC category candidates
Only minimum age is consider for sc/st category candidate i.e 21 years

In civil service exams,their are many government category posts like IAS,IPS etc

To know the notification of civil service examination,then click here

See this attachment for Civil service exam pattern and syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 69 views)
26th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii Pranjit,

After 12 th first you have any bechlor dergree and do preparation for UPSC or IAS exam you are very fimilar with the syllabus of these exam .. and it is the one of the most ppopular exam conducted by the Indain gov.

Thanks,
Ankur
26th May 2011, 01:36 PM
neeraj_8877

Thumbs up

26th May 2011, 03:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Pranjali,
Since you have completed your +2 in arts, it must be followed by bachelors degree program in the same stream. There are various jobs available in government sector and for most of them, you need to be a graduate.
Government bodies like Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission along with state level service commissions conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates In Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service, Central Police Force, State Police Force, Defense Force etc.Being a graduate in any stream, you will be eligible for most of the examination.
So, make it simple and just go for bachelors degree program because it will make you eligible for government services.
26th May 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, mam....
Hi! Iam tharun. I completed my puc commerce with 70%. And now my senior has advised me to do icwa course in correspodance. But he dint giv me the full details bot it. So now my questions are......
1. At present, i am planning to join b.com and also interested to do icwa course in correspondance. Is that ok. Or u respectively suggest me to do after i finish my b.com?
2. Secondly, iam from a midclass family. And i cant afford thousands for icwa course. Coz first and foremost i have spent 20k only for first year. So could you please suggest me any govt college which is offering icwa course in correspodance with less fee.
3. If i finish my icwa and b.com course. What are the job oppourtunities i would get. And what would be the initial salary?
4. How many subjects comes in icwa? Is it similar to ca? Is maths involved in it? Iam not good in maths. I just got 30% in maths and iam v. Good in accounts. Instead of maths is there any optional?
5. How should i apply for icwa course? Suggest me any govt college where the fees is less.
6.please answer all ma questions. It would be really helpful for me. Please no random answers. This is my life. Thanks a lot for sparing yo time and reading it peacefully. Any professionals please answer ma queries. Thanking you. Yours eagerly waiting THARUN
26th May 2011, 11:10 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
friend,
there are various jobs that you ca opt for according to your interest.
you can go for civil services.and you can also applr for national defence of academy and indian police service and investigation buereau also.

so choose according to your interest and give the exams of that.
best regards
7th November 2011, 12:02 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

You can take up any course, depending on the stream or field you wana go ahead in your future.

Some of the fields you can take up after your 12th are :

Engineering

Medical

NDA Army, Navy or Air Force i.e Defense

B.Sc

Honours

BCA

BBA

BBM

Retail

Hotel Management

Fashion Designing

Mass communication and journalism

T.V media

etc.

So depending on the choice of your future, what you want to become, you take take up the course.
8th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after passing with 80% in 12th?
15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i am 12 commerce student.I am passed with 83 percentage.So my ques is what i do now.Am very confused.I want to do bba but i have confused that bba is the better scope for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?