26th April 2011, 01:22 PM
nandhini shiv

Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?

hai Sir ,
my name is nandhini, i have studied in gov. school . (math, phy, che) ., i want go abroad though my family is not well educated iam seeking ur help ., ples tel me about scholarship to go abroad, and related exams.

26th June 2011, 06:42 PM
spratik08

Default Re: Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?

hi nandini,
it is very nice of you that though your family is not well educated but you are thinking about higher education.
answering you question, our indian ministry of human resource development provide scholarship for those student, brillient in studies but can't afford education due to poorness.
for national scholarships, the elligibility is given that you should have to score above 80% in 12th or 10+2 exam.it is awarded for graduate/postgraduate studies in colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc.
for this refer the link,
http://www.education.nic.in/scholarship/Schol-ns.asp
&
http://www.education.nic.in/scholarship/Guidelines-Collegestdnts.pdf
for international scholarship, they not provide for technical or professional courses.then also for detail refer the link,
http://www.education.nic.in/scholarship/Schol-es.asp
also one point to be nated, now govt. gives free education loan for students whose parents having annual income less than Rs.4.5 lackhs.the terms & conditions are also falls there under this scheme which you will get from the link,
http://www.education.nic.in/scholarship/Schol-Studentloan.asp
&
http://www.education.nic.in/scholarship/IBAM.pdf
&
http://education.nic.in/uhe/Eduloan-IBA.pdf

rather than all these, if you are interested in engineering, after your graduation, govt. gives you scholarship/stipend for your P.G.for that, you have to give the GATE exam.
also for studying abroad on the scholarship basis, you may appear for the exams like GRE, IELTS, etc.
14th July 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?

Wht about the commerce students ? Can we apply fr dis course ?
19th July 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir,
I just want to knw that is there any scholarship in U>K for commerce student after A level?
31st July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i just want to know what kind of exams i'll have to give to study in abroad
7th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship exam after 12th std for medical student
25th September 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting scholarship for general category student obtaining 90% in 12th class
24th January 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to study abroad after 12th.Ive secured 82 percent in my 12th boards and im a arts student
28th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

i,ve just completed my 10th board exams. i wish to pursue medicine in the near future. but my parents are not supporting my decision. they fear that i wouldn't be successful in my medicine career. i dont have any doctors in my family to guide me in this field. so i request you to give me some valuable advice on this subject. i'll be greatfull to you sir.

with regards

k.srinithya
27th November 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 10th. I wish to study abroad after passing out 12th. So, i wanna know if there are any scholarship exams to study abroad to become a pilot??
20th August 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

helo sir...... am studying 2nd m.b.b.s in govt medical college.... nd i secured 62% in my 1st mbbs , n plese suggest me how can i g
how can i apply for the scholarship
18th October 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,im harikesh a student of class 12,i want 2 know about any sholrship i can get to study in europe through science....!
30th November 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am Amit how can i get scholarsheep for continue my study with pure science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?