11th December 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?

Hi i did my diploma after SSLC(in the year 2008),but i did not pass diploma,now to get the best job i want to do any degree,means BA in correspondence or B.Com,is it possible.

19th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?

Sorry to say that you are ineligible to get admission for Bachelor degree course (ie:- B.A/B.com course) after failing diploma course. The Minimum educational qualification to apply for Bachelor degree course, the applicant should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized institution.

Note:- 12th standard qualification is required even to apply for bachelor degree course in correspondence course..

So, we suggest you to apply for 12th standard course, After Completing 12th standard you are eligible to apply for Bachelor degree course BA/B.com course.

>> B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce
>> BA stands for Bachelor of Arts.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard or Equivalent qualification from recognized university in any discipline from recognized university.

Applicant should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks and the applicant age should be below 24 years.

There is no entrance examination required for this course, most the colleges give admission for this course based on the 12th standard score.
So, the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th standard, then the candidate may get admission for this bachelor degree course in reputed colleges.

Note:- Pass mark is enough to apply for bachelor degree course in correspondence course.

::Suggestion for you::

As per you educational qualification your not eligible for B.com/BA Course. So, we suggest you to complete 12th standard course to get admission for B.com/BA Course.
20th February 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

after sslc I am directly joined diploma,i completed 3 years diploma but i have 8 subjects is in back. now i am 27 y old. i am interested to do this.please suggest me, what to do for future?
11th July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

after completing 10th std i had joined to diploma in non engineering that is commercial practice. And i have 3 subject back can I do b.com in correspondance
6th September 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

After 10 2 studied i had joined in direct second year in diploma but failing two backlogs i interested in BA or B.com can I do join in correspondance BA or B.com please suggest me
28th January 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

after completing 10th std i had joined to diploma in non engineering that is commercial practice. And i have 3 subject back can I do b.com in correspondance

reply me on [email protected]
29th January 2015, 06:34 PM
anilsingh1212

Smile Re: Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i did my diploma after SSLC(in the year 2008),but i did not pass diploma,now to get the best job i want to do any degree,means BA in correspondence or B.Com,is it possible.
Yes sir,
I think u r done your degree by ignou.
29th January 2015, 06:37 PM
anilsingh1212

Yes sir,
You complet your degree by IGNOU it provides correspondence courses.
26th June 2018, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed by diploma mechanical engineering and now I want to study b.com in distance education IAM eligible are not please tell me and if I eligible after b.com I want to study MBA is it possible or not please tell me sir thankyou
27th June 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in Commercial Practice which is of 3 years and have passed out with the aggregate percentage of 70. Am I eligible to do B. Ed now?
11th July 2018, 01:01 PM
iamssuhana

You need to pass either 12th or 3 year diploma after 10th to get admission in BA or B.com. You must have at least 45% in last qualified exam. Some good universities for doing B. com are: Delhi University, University of Mumbai, Lovely Professional University, R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai,Hindu College, New Delhi, K. J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai, Christ University, Bangalore, Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, University of Kolkata, The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University, Aligarh Muslim University, JawaharLal Nehru University
9th September 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 3 years diploma course and I have 4 back subjects am I eligible to take B.A correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?