15th December 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join ICICI PO training? Period of training and stipend paid?

Please tell me that is it good to join ICICI bank as a career option.I did b.tech cse and i wanted to join banking sector as I always wanted to be a part of banking sector,could you please help me ,as i heard that PO of icici is same as clerk of psu bank.

what facilities they provide During training program and after joining as a assistant manager in icici .

what are the working hours.

How much salary they provide in hand after deducting EMIs

i am confused which is better icici or psu bank

Could you please explain me your experience with icici bank

in which field you have been assigned for at ICICI ,is it pre decided that in which field they will send you

because at the time of interview they have told me that they are hiring for the sales department he said that are u comfortable doing field work as we are hiring mainly for sales area we assign you field work with target which has to be completed any how

so that is the reason why i am confused .

while training what was the subjects ,
is every student got placed after completion of training,

during training how much stipend they provide

whether they return full security money or not?

4th March 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join ICICI PO training? Period of training and stipend paid?

Hi,i have cleared app testwhich was conducted by icici next is G.D. i dnt know how to prepare.can you please suggest
24th July 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join ICICI PO training? Period of training and stipend paid?

you take Rs. 10000,security money for in campus traning (po programme),i would like to know wether you take any security money for last 3 months internship in icici bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?