15th December 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about GPSC and date of entrance exam?

I completed bca now I am doing mscit . now i want to give the exam of the GPSC but i have no idea realted GPSC and which next date give the entrance exam for GPSC and in GPSC exam how many stages?

5th February 2014, 10:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about GPSC and date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed bca now I am doing mscit . now i want to give the exam of the GPSC but i have no idea realted GPSC and which next date give the entrance exam for GPSC and in GPSC exam how many stages?
Hey friend,

GPSC - Gujarat Public Service Commission

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in Gujarat Civil Services such as Class I and Class II.To be able to satisfy the criteria's which are needed for the exam then you can apply for the exam and they are:

# Nationality

# Age Limit

# Education qualification

To be descriptive about the above criteria's it is mentioned below for your reference:

-> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

-> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-38 years of age.There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

-> The Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and if you are a Final year exam appearing candidate then you can apply for the exam.

If you satisfy them all the you can apply for the GPSC Exam.

The candidate which is selected for the GPSC Exam is:

# Preliminary examination
# Main examination
# Personality Test

The total number of marks for the Preliminary exam is 350 marks and for Main Exam it is 1000 marks and for Interview it is 100 marks.

ALL THE BEST
9th February 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete information about GPSC and date of entrance exam?

GPSC exam har different post k liae alag se li jati hai ya sab post k liae common?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?