15th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?

I'am seeking help to do Electrical Diploma. I'am working in Abu Dhabi, UAE for the post of Electrical Foreman from five years. I have already 1 year diploma in electrical, from the govt. Of Bihar, and 12th passed from U.P.

Therefore, I request you kindly advice me that how can I do diploma in Electrical.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  2. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  4. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  5. Which course is suitable in designing for me after passing diploma in electrical engineering with 10 years of experience in high voltage AC?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  7. Which course is suitable for me in designing after passing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  9. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  11. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  14. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  15. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  16. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  17. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  18. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
22nd December 2013, 01:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?

For the diploma in Electrical the candidate should have 10th class with minimum 50% marks and as you have done 12th class then you are eligible for the diploma in Electrical and as you have 4 years experience also then this will help you further to get good job in this profession.

You can take admission through the 10th class basis. And it is good field. After the you can also do degree in this field after diploma you will take direct admission in 2nd year of degree course. So, it is good if you think about the study further.

But if you have done 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then you will direct do degree in Electrical and it is best for you then there is no needs to do diploma.

But if you have done 12th with any of the other stream then you have to do diploma on the basis of 10th class.

And it is best to do degree in Electrical field there are so many companies related to this field in which you can apply for the job after the degree or diploma some are given below:

Bajaj International Private Ltd
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Dev Denso Power Ltd
NTPC
SAIL
BEL
Info Edge (India) Ltd
Penguin Engineering Ltd
Bristol Fire Engineering
Kelvin Electrical
So these are reputed companies in India where you will get good job in these companies after the diploma or degree.
After diploma you will get low post or low salary and after degree you will get high post with high salary package so it is best to do degree after the diploma. And as you have 4 years experience then it will makes you to get good job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?