15th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?

Am a electronics diploma holder pls specify the courses after diploma, can you please tell me that what are the list of courses after completing electronics diploma(correspondance also)

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)? -- [New]
  2. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  3. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  4. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  5. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  6. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  7. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  10. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  11. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  12. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  15. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  16. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th January 2014, 04:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?

It is best to do degree in Electronics. It is best for your career and after that it will easy to get good job and after that you may get job as engineer and you will also get good salary also.

And i think it is best for you to do degree instead of any other course. So, it is best to do degree and you will get direct admission in 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme.

And you should take admission in Electronics and it is best for you.
There are so many companies related to your field in India. And it is best for you to take admission in good college. There are so many colleges in India which provide this course but it is best to do degree from a reputed college or university and you may get job through the campus placement.

And it is best if you will get job through the campus placement and after that you will get good company for the job and good salary also.

Here are some best institutes in India which provide the course related to your field.
Ambedkar Institute of Technology (AIT)
Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering
Brahmanand Institute of Research Technology and Management
Center for Civil Aviation Training (CCAT)
CCAT Complex, Bagdola
Ch. Charan Singh Polytechnic, Laxmi Nagar
Ch. Charan Singh Polytechnic, Narela
28th January 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?

What should I do after 3year diploma in electronic nd communication? ??
11th May 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I've done 4 years' licentiate diploma in electronics in 1998 from vjti. Now time has changed. It is considered simply as a diploma. My age is also 43. Should I do B.E. now? I think amie will be best option for me. Please, suggest me iete/amie like economical postal courses urgently.
E- mail : [email protected]
22nd March 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my diploma in electronics and communication. Which course is better to do in correcpondence
26th October 2018, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have Completed My Diploma In Electronics Not At All Not Interested in Btech .What are the best jobs in ECE For Diploma What To Do To Have A Better Future?
8th November 2022, 01:01 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of universities

Ambethker institute of technology

Center for civil aviation training

Charansingh polytechnique

Bharathi vidyapeetam college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?