15th December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?

I have simple doubt that I am doing diploma in instrument& control engg. Did diploma also gives +2 certificate?

18th December 2013, 02:50 PM
raju2478

Default Re: Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have simple doubt that I am doing diploma in instrument& control engg. Did diploma also gives +2 certificate?
no diploma is a technical school here the basic fundamental of respect 2 branch will teach.so that as u r choice u do.
19th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?

:No,You don't get the certificate of 12th class after doing diploma. Many of students are doing diploma just after the 10th class. They all get diploma certificate not 12th class certificate. You are not eligible to apply for the jobs which required minimum qualification of 12th class. Diploma is a 3 year course and anyone can take admission in Diploma just after the 10th class. There is an exam for taking admission in the diploma course. Every state has its own exam like odisha state conducts the DET exam stands for Diploma entrance test.
After doing diploma you may eligible for that jobs which required minimum qualification of diploma. But you are not eligible for those jobs which required minimum qualification of 12th class.Many of students going toward the degree course after completing their diploma course.
There is wide scope in future after doing diploma you can easily get job in various companies.
HCL,Infosys and TCS are very reputed companies which recruit diploma holders.
So don't worry about the scope of diploma. If you want to take admission in diploma then just go for it. But remember you don't get the certificate of 12th class.But however in future you can go for the degree courses. You can not apply for the jobs which required graduation after completing diploma. So if you want to apply for the government jobs in future then you must need to complete degree after your diploma course. You will get direct admission in the 2nd year in degree course after completing diploma.So now it is on you you need 12th class certificate or need diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?