15th December 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?

Is work experience a mandatory criteria to appear for energy auditing /energy manager exam for engineering graduates ?

5th January 2014, 09:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing/Energy Manager exam?

Yes, work experience is needed to apply for Energy Auditor/Energy Manager exam. Below is the detailed eligibility criteria for Energy Auditor/Energy Manager exam,

ENERGY AUDITOR:

-> Graduate Engineer (Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent with three years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; or

-> Post-graduate Engineer (Master of Engineering/Master of Technology) or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; or

-> Graduate Engineer with post-graduate degree in Management or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.

ENERGY MANAGER:

-> Graduate Engineer (Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent with three years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; or

-> Post-graduate Engineer (Master of Engineering/Master of Technology) or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; or

-> Graduate Engineer with post-graduate degree in Management or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.; or

-> Diploma Engineer or equivalent with six years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.

-> Post-graduate in Physics or Electronics or Chemistry (with Physics and Mathematics at graduation level) with three years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.

You can either be Graduate Engineer, Post-Graduate Engineer or Diploma with the above asked work experience to be eligible for the exam.

To know more about the Energy Auditor / Energy Manager visit the official website - http://www.em-ea.org/index.asp
21st August 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?

if i have masters degree and i have a only teaching experience of two year than can i eligible for energy audit examination ?
27th April 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?

i have done master of engineering and after that i have 5 years of teaching experience..Am i eligible for energy auditor or energy manager examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?