15th December 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Practice in Singapore for Indian Dentist having 5 years experience?

I am an indian dentist with 5yrs experience,i need to practice in singapore,how should i prepare me for that?i mean,should i write any exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices?
  2. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
  3. How to get a job as dentist? I have 20 years of experience
  4. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  5. Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?
  6. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  7. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  8. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  9. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?
  11. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  12. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  13. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  14. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  15. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  16. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS?
  18. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
15th May 2016, 04:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Practice in Singapore for Indian Dentist having 5 years experience?

You need to do the following for practicing in Singapore.

1. Prepare for the screening exam of Singapore for dentists.
2. Appear in it and clear the written round.
3. Then perform well in the interview round which is quite easy if you have the knowledge.
4. On successful clearance of the rounds, you will get the license to practice in Singapore.

You should know the basics very well, you should be thorough with the dental syllabus which is followed in India as well as in Singapore. Apart from this you must also have knowledge of the healthcare industry in Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?