15th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?

Respected sir.

i am doing m. pharma from private intitute of uttar pradesh. I have completed 1st year without loan and want to loan for 2nd year (last year).
sir i wish to know that whether govermant of india is providing any loan on zero % subsidy for poor people since 2009

16th January 2014, 05:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?

There is a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame. Students from the economically weaker sections can get educational loan as per the scheme of the Indian Banks’ Association. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan.
1st July 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Government of India is providing any loan at zero percent subsidy for poors?

Respected sir. I would like you to inform that I take education loan ,didn't applying subsidy now any chance for applying get a government subsidy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?