15th December 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Loan or scholarship to study for joining Ferrari company?

I want to get a scholarship too study..pls help me..my dream is to get great job in ferrari company??

10th January 2014, 09:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Loan or scholarship to study for joining Ferrari company?

Education has become an easy field in modern field with the help of government and various private institutions in the form of education loans and scholarships. However you need to keep in mind that all these provisions are not given by seeing the dream of any students, it is given on the basis of the work of the students in the past and present. You need to have good academic record and should carry it forward to avail scholarships or education loans. This is because in both these facilities, your performance will be checked at regular intervals.

You can easily get education loans to pursue higher studies especially if you get admission in some good institution. Various nationalized banks like State Bank of India, BOI, UTI, PNB, ICICI, and many more give education loans. But the banks will keep a track of your performance and can discontinue the loan anytime if your performance is found unsatisfactory.

Various organizations also give scholarships to students pursuing various higher studies. Organizations like Sahu Jain Trust of India, Aditya Birla Group, TATA Group, LIC, Indian Oil, ONGC, State governments, various universities (to the best students of the university). Certain links regarding some scholarships are given below.

sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com
www.adityabirlascholars.net/about/Eligibility.aspx‎
www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm‎
www.dorabjitatatrust.org/id/45/edited
www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx‎
27th January 2014, 02:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Loan or scholarship to study for joining Ferrari company?

In India, loan approval is solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. On the other hand, certain private institutes also provide loan Aditya Birla Group, TATA Group, LIC, Indian Oil, ONGC, State governments. Do check these links regarding scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?