26th April 2011, 09:10 PM
nimesh.cancer2009

How to prepare for the Bank PO interview? What questions can I expect?

Hi all,

I am a chartered accountant and have been selected to attend a bank PO interview ( Indian Bank),,Please advise me as to how to prepare for the interview and what questions can we expect.

If possible, please mail a model of bank PO questions to [email protected]

Vidhya.

16th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Bank PO interview? What questions can I expect?

hi i have completed b.com and called for PO interview if he asks me
why should i give this job to you wht answer can i supposed to say
please give to [email protected]
18th August 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Bank PO interview? What questions can I expect?

Hi,
I had done MCA. I got selected in Band PO written test. Kindly give some tips to prepare for the interview and also what type of question can I expect as I had done MCA.
Thank you.
19th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hi...
i had done MA.give some tips to prepration for bank po exm and interviw.what type of question and what type of interview
31st August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

give sme tips for preparation of case study GD n for interview
5th October 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I HOPE TO BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW FOR IBPS PO,PLEASE PASTE SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTION AND ITS ANSWERS,E-MAIL [email protected]
10th October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am selected in bank AO interview .give some tips to prepration for bank interview.what type of question and what type of interview send me some tips on [email protected]
13th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i m himanshu shaunak, i hav passed mi IBPS PO exam. i want 2 ask wat typ of preparation i m do. how will happen further process .wat typ of questions could be ask in intervew.
plz gyide 2 me.
my email adderess - [email protected]
14th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have cleared IBPS Po exams. now i want to know that what is future process and what types of questions can be asked in the interview?
Please mail me all topics and study material on---- [email protected]
14th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
I m Gaurav, passed IBPS PO/MT exam. Plz help me for interview.
My email id is [email protected]
15th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared for IBPS PO exam,pls tell me what kind of question can be asked in the interview?pls mail me at [email protected]
15th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi all am an MBA Student and have been selected for IBPS Interview. please advise me as to how 2 prepare for the interview & what questins can we expect. if they ask me why u selected dis as a career what ansr should i gv, pls guide me and mail me all related material to [email protected]
16th December 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Swarna. I have cleared ibps PO exam. Please give me some guidance about the interview specially about Group discussion. my id [email protected]
16th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi......
iam b.tech Student and have cleared for IBPS po exam. please advise me as to how 2 prepare for the interview & what questins can we expect. if they ask me why u selected dis as a career what ansr should i gv, pls guide me and mail me all related material to luckylally.486
16th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hai this is Prashant alladia, i am passed in ibps po examinations.give e some tips or guidline that i can prepare myself.my email id [email protected]
17th December 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... i m garima..i have cleared ibps PO exam..please guide me regarding further process and for the interview...sir please mail me the details and the study material at [email protected]
17th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mba in finance and i hav selected for ibps bank po inerview pls suggest me the pattern of question going to be asked?
17th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, I am Girish from Bangalore. I have cleared IBPS common written exam. Please give some tips for interview. i mean what type of questions will be asked in the interveiw?
My mail id is [email protected]
17th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i have cleard ibps po exam.....plsss tell me about intrvw questionnnnnnn........
18th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what type of questions may be asked at po interview. You can reply me at [email protected]
18th December 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hellow i am suresh, i want ibps po interview notes, plz send ur interview notes, its my mail id [email protected]
19th December 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi.
i m vinod, i have cleared ibps PO exam..please guide me regarding further process and for the interview and GD,
and which type of point putting in GD and Qtion ask in interview plssssssss send on [email protected]
vinod
19th December 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the frequently/Generally asked questions in Bank PO Interview?? Pls let us know.. email id [email protected]
19th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I cleared the IBPS PO exam? Pls give me suggestions about interview process and materials. Thanks in advance !!
19th December 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am swetha. i was selected IBPS po exam. pl send some interview question to [email protected]
20th December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Prathamesh pls send any Bank interview tips
this is my email id [email protected]
20th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hi......this is ruby...I have cleared ibps po entrance exam.I am graduate in commerce and post graduate in MBA(finance).What are the probable questions which could be asked to me in interview.....Kindly guide me..... e-mail- [email protected]...
21st December 2011, 10:28 AM
pakia13910

Hi, I have cleared IBPS Po exams. now i want to know that what is future process and what types of questions can be asked in the interview?
Please mail me all topics and study material on-

[email protected]
21st December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hiii....i cleared ibps po exam ...plz gve suggetions about gd& interview...on my id [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi..dis is dinesh..i am b.com accounts(hons) graduate n i have cleared ips po exams..kindly guide me as to how to prepare myself for the interview..will there be group discussion too in the selection process..kindly help with yor valuable tips..mah [email protected].
22nd December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii! I m selected for interview in IBPS P.O. Exam.Please kindly give me some tips and guidance for the Interview as soon as possible.
my e-mail id is ([email protected])

Thanks
23rd December 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hi....dis is kiran completed my MCA and i cleared my IBPS PO exam and iam waiting for the next rounds.....can any body say how will be the process of interview or GD..how to prepare for the interview.....wht type of questions we can expect.....wht are the tips to clear/face the interview.....if u really know the details plz send to this email : [email protected]
24th December 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii dear sir i clear ibps po exam ...plz help ..plz send me type of question ask in bank po interview.....on my email id [email protected]
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sirrrrrrrr
24th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
I am JITENDRA SINGH , passed IBPS PO/MT exam. Plz help me for interview.
26th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
I am , passed IBPS PO/MT exam. Plz help me for interview.
26th December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
myself Basudev, i have passed IBPS PO/MT exam. please provide a few information what type of questions were asked in Interview?
27th December 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE CRACKED IBPS PO/MT ,SUGGEST ME SOME TIPS FOR INTERVIEW
27th December 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi............
myself bhagyalaxmi,i have passed IBPS po exam, please send me ,which type of questions will they ask interview?
my mail id:([email protected])
27th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have passad ibps po exam. plz send some interview question my e mail id [email protected]
28th December 2011, 05:16 PM
sagar shaw

hi i am cleared ibps bank po exam. pls send me some tips with question and answer of interviewand some gd topics . my id is [email protected]
29th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Everyone......I have got selected in the IBPS PO written exam.....
Also i will get call for the intervieiw...but as i am a Mechanical Engineer....therefore dont konw which type of question would be asked during the Interview.

So please help me to provide your valueable guidance fo the interview.

Also please send me questions which are expected to be asked to me on [email protected].

Thanks in advance...
29th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi i have passed IBPS PO/MT exam. Plz seuggest me how to prepare for the interview and suggest few questions kindly reply me in [email protected]
30th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To preprare for the bank Po interview, one has to be good in soft skills like-

1.Politeness
2.Attitude
3.Presents of mind
4.Personality
5.Speaking english

These are the important factors you have to build in you.

Usually in Bank Po inteview session you have to face two sessions.
1.HR session
2.Technical session.

In HR session they will ask you HR questions like-

*tell me about yourself?
*Tell me about your familiy?
*Why did you want to work here?
*After five years where you want to see yourself?
etc..
These type questions..

In technical interview they will ask you questions from your technical papers or bank related questions..
So, be prepare for that..
You can prefer books like-
1.Guide to bank Po interview by M.S shibaram
2.How to face bank interview by N.S. Toor
these are good guide for interview..
All the best.
2nd January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have passed ibps bank test please give me the interview tips. my mail id is, [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application form for po for which i have applied now i have passed my po exam for ibps. So what can i do?
3rd January 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
I am , passed IBPS PO/MT exam. Plz help me for interview.
My email id is [email protected]. i am MBA with law.
3rd January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i qualified in cwe(po) could u mind please suggested what is the process of interview i got 115 marks did i approach to apply online
please send me the information to my [email protected]
4th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi am naik i qualified in ibps po.please send me about stokmarket terms and meaning. my [email protected]
4th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i qualified in cwe(po) could u mind please suggested what is the process of interview i got 115 marks did i approach to apply online
please send me the information to my [email protected]
Pls tell me about your category. Whether you belongs to SC/ST category or OBC or General.
Usually IBPS interview consists of two session HR and Technical. In Hr session question related to your persoality be asked and in Technical part depthness in your subject be acessed.
4th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have selected for IBPS bank PO exam.Please guide me how to face an Interview.Pls send me the details to my mail Id:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?