19th December 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Most popular sought-after course at NIFT, Delhi?

My son has got very good rank(10,General category)in the final result announced for B.Design at NIFT. Kindly inform,which is the most popular and sought-after course at NIFT,Delhi out of Fashion Design/Accessories Design/Leather Design/Fashion communication/Textile Design etc.?

Thanks &Regards
Vijay Pant

31st December 2014, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Most popular sought-after course at NIFT, Delhi?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4120211]My son has got very good rank(10,General category)in the final result announced for B.Design at NIFT. Kindly inform,which is the most popular and sought-after course at NIFT,Delhi out of Fashion Design/Accessories Design/Leather Design/Fashion communication/Textile Design etc.?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.

Admission to this course is done on the basis of Entrance Exam (NIFT Entrance Exam) followed by Personal Interview and counselling.

After completing Bachelor Programmes Design at NIFT, you can apply for Master degree courses like,

-M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
-M.Des (Master of Design)
-M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Bachelor degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India (or) Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Address: Plot-3B LA Block, Near 16 No. Water Tank,
Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700098
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?